Style: Beach, Bucket List, Romance
COMO Maalifushi Maldives 5 Night Package
On sale until 31 March 2018
The first luxury island resort situated in the glistening warm waters of Thaa Atoll with overwater suites and villas.
At COMO Maalifushi, guests can go for snorkeling trips and diving lessons with PADI at an extra charge. Yoga facilities are available. Other facilities include a 24-hour reception and world-class yoga facilities.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- 5 Nights at COMO Maalifushi in a Garden Room+
- Full breakfast daily
- Dinner daily including FREE dinner on paid nights
- SAVE 50% on return seaplane and speedboat transfers from Malé Airport
- Includes 1 FREE night
- Save $3782 per couple.
Upgrade to a Beach Suite for an extra $820* per person.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional taxes will apply. +A local government tax of USD$6.00 per person, per night applies for all hotel stays in Maldives (subject to change without notice). The fee is mandatory and payable direct to the hotel upon check-out. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
Easy Payment Solution with TravelPay – ‘Lay-By’ Your Holiday!
With TravelPay you can lock in the exchange rate, the best price, ‘early bird’ and other deals NOW without the big upfront cost. You pay for your travel over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10 interest-free monthly instalments on your credit / debit card. You don’t have to apply for a loan or a separate card. This is the affordable and convenient way to pay for your travel. You can use TravelPay for any travel booking, as long as your last instalment is at least 14 days before your departure date. Find out more here, or talk to a Cherry consultant. TravelPay is an exclusive product available only through Helloworld travel agents.