Style: Beach, Rest & Recharge, Romance, Special Occasion
Kandima Maldives 7 Night Package
On sale until 31 January 2018
Located on the largest island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima Maldives has the longest outdoor swimming pool in the Maldives, an abundance of water-sports, the largest beach club and tennis and basketball courts. It offers a marine biology centre, an art studio and cooking classes.
Located at a 30-minute flight from Male’ and followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island, the resort offers studios and villas with a private terrace and private pool. They offer endless tropical views.
For fitness lovers, Kandima Maldives has a gym with personal trainers and provides classes like anti-gravity yoga, Zumba, aqua-bike classes and POUND® fitness lessons. Guests can hire bikes or electric scooters.
Guests can choose among the 10 restaurants and bars the property offers. Sea Dragon serves authentic Chinese cuisine while Forbidden Bar plays live music in the night. Start the day at Aroma with fresh beverages and baked goods.
For total relaxation, choose from massages, facials and a range of Signature local treatments. The Kandima Kids Club is run by a multilingual team of certified child care-givers.
Couples particularly love Kandima, but it is a haven for families as well.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- Return domestic flight and speedboat transfer to/from the resort
- 7 Nights at Kandima Maldives
- Half Board – breakfast and dinner daily
- Served at Flavour or Zest restaurants
- Compulsory Green Tax, tourism tax and service charge included
- BONUS: Includes 2 FREE nights
- CHERRY EXCLUSIVE BONUS: US$100 food and beverage credit per room, per stay
- Special discount offer on Sky and Beach Studios!
Meal Plan Upgrade Options
Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): $397* per person for 7 nights.
Select All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the standard menu, mini-bar restocked once per day, 1 cruise or excursion activity): $943* per person for 7 nights.
Premium All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the premium menu, mini-bar restocked once per day, 30 minute body massage per stay, 2 cruise or excursion activities): $1,489* per person for 7 nights.
Seaplane Upgrade Option
Upgrade from a domestic flight and speedboat transfer to seaplane transfers for $290* per person, return.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional taxes will apply. Transfers are by domestic flight and speedboat. On sale until 31 Jan 18. Pricing based on a stay pay offer of stay 7 nights, pay for 5 nights. All prices advertised include all discounts and special offers. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
Easy Payment Solution with TravelPay – ‘Lay-By’ Your Holiday!
With TravelPay you can lock in the exchange rate, the best price, ‘early bird’ and other deals NOW without the big upfront cost. You pay for your travel over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10 interest-free monthly instalments on your credit / debit card. You don’t have to apply for a loan or a separate card. This is the affordable and convenient way to pay for your travel. You can use TravelPay for any travel booking, as long as your last instalment is at least 14 days before your departure date. Find out more here, or talk to a Cherry consultant. TravelPay is an exclusive product available only through Helloworld travel agents.