Style: City Break, Culture & History
The Best of Vietnam & Singapore Private Touring 10 Nights/11 Days
On sale until 31 July 2017
2 Nights Singapore
3 Nights Ho Chi Minh City
2 Nights Hoi An
3 Nights Hanoi
Ask us for pricing for airfares, additional nights, room upgrades and adding to your itinerary.
Singapore & the Best of Vietnam Itinerary
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- 2 Nights in Singapore staying at the Peninsula Excelsior Hotel in a Superior room
- 3 Nights in Ho Chi Minh City staying at Novotel Saigon City Centre in a Superior Room
- Breakfast daily in Ho Chi Minh City
- Return private airport transfers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Half day City Highlights tour with an English-speaking guide
- Flight with Vietnam Airlines Ho Chi Minh City to Danang
- 2 Nights in Hoi An staying at Anantara Hoi in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily in Hoi An
- Return private airport transfers Danang Airport to Hoi An
- Flight with Vietnam Airlines Danang to Hanoi
- 3 Nights in Hanoi staying at Silk Path Hotel in a Premium Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily in Hanoi
- Return private airport transfers in Hanoi
- Half day Hanoi City Highlights Tour with English speaking guide.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on share twin accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ Class. On sale until 31 Jul 17. Valid for travel 01 Jul – 30 Sep 17. A stopover in Singapore is allowed in each direction and maybe required due to flight connections.Vietnam Immigration letter is included, Visa is payable on arrival. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
Easy Payment Solution with TravelPay – ‘Lay-By’ Your Holiday!
With TravelPay you can lock in the exchange rate, the best price, ‘early bird’ and other deals NOW without the big upfront cost. You pay for your travel over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10 interest-free monthly instalments on your credit / debit card. You don’t have to apply for a loan or a separate card. This is the affordable and convenient way to pay for your travel. You can use TravelPay for any travel booking, as long as your last instalment is at least 14 days before your departure date. Find out more here, or talk to a Cherry consultant. TravelPay is an exclusive product available only through Helloworld travel agents.