Style: Beach, Bucket List, Romance
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort-Adults Only, Cook Islands 6 Night Package
On sale until 12 March 2019
4 Night Aitutaki / 2 Nights Rarotonga
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort-Adults Only is the only resort set directly on breathtaking Aitutaki Lagoon, offering ‘the best views on Earth of the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon.’ A 2-minute ride by small private ferry boat from the main island of Aitutaki, this intimate, authentically-Polynesian 5 star adults-only resort recently completed a multi-million dollar makeover and accepts guests aged 16 years and over. Named as one of the World’s 12 Best Private Island Resorts by USA’s ISLANDS magazine, this boutique bungalow resort is the only private island resort in the Cook Islands, and comes complete with the Cook Islands’ only overwater bungalows, new Premium Beachfront Bungalows and Deluxe Beachfront Bungalows all with million-dollar lagoon views, plus a luxury private pool villa, Royal Honeymoon Pool Villa ‘Te Arau’.
Aitutaki Lagoon and the Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort are true bucket-list destinations. At this idyllic romantic retreat feel free to laze in a hammock swaying above the champagne sand beach, slip into the luminous lagoon, ease into a soothing massage at SpaPolynesia Aitutaki, and dine under a tropical moon at the ‘trillion star restaurant’. The essence of intoxicating, inspiring Aitutaki.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Air New Zealand to Rarotonga (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Domestic airfare from Rarotonga to Aitutaki with Air Rarotonga
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort in a Beachfront Bungalow
- Reduced rates and discounts – save $2030!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily tropical breakfast
- NZ$100 Resort Credit at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort per stay
- Private ferry off the island 7am – 10pm daily
- Invitation to the manager’s sunset cocktail party
- Use of stand-up paddleboards, snorkelling gear, kayaks, sun loungers, hammocks and beach towels
- Daily activity program
- 2 Nights pre accommodation at Sanctuary on the Beach in a Beachside Suite with breakfast daily
- Airfare sale – save $400!
Upgrade to a Works Fare with in-flight movies, meals and beverages from $80* per person, per sector.
Add extra nights in Aitutaki from $340* per person, per night.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. This price is based on instant purchase, non-refundable rates. Both resorts are adults only. All departures from Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide are via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions). The cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.