Style: Beach, Bucket List, Rest & Recharge, Special Occasion
Arajilla Retreat, Lord Howe Island 5 Night Package
On sale until 31 January 2019
Arajilla Retreat is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of Lord Howe Island’s Lagoon, nestled under a canopy of Kentia Palms and Banyan Trees just behind Old Settlement Beach. Free yourself from your busy life as you meander through sub-tropical rainforest and exquisite gardens, relax in peaceful tranquility, delight in luxury and personalised service, indulge in the Island’s finest and freshest food, and treat yourself to the Island’s only Ayurvedic Spa.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares to Lord Howe (including 14kgs of checked luggage)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation staying in a Kentia Suite at Arajilla Retreat
- Gourmet breakfast daily
- Light lunch daily
- Selected pre-dinner wines and canapes
- 3 Course dinner daily with menu changing daily
- Tea and coffee
- One free night and discounts – save $2390
- Complimentary WiFi in the lounge
- Free use of bicycles, snorkelling gear and light fishing gear
- BONUS: FREE author/naturalist Ian Hutton Lecture
- Airfare sale – save $500.
Add extra nights from $765* per person.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.