Style: Active, Beach, Culture & History
Highlights of the Greek Islands 9 Nights (Land Only)
Athens – Mykonos – Santorini
Enjoy the highlights of the beautiful Greek Islands, starting with 2 nights in historic Athens, including a city tour. Then take the ferry to the beautiful island of Mykonos. Enjoy 4 nights of cosmopolitan lifestyle and the many beautiful beaches this island has to offer. Then transfer by hydrofoil to Santorini. Explore this volcanic island and take in the breathtaking views.
Ask us for pricing for the best airfares from your departure location, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Transfer from Athens airport or port to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Morning tour of Athens. Pass by the Prime Ministers residence, Constitution Square, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and the Parliament. Stop at the Panathenaic Stadium, site of the first modern Olympic Games. Visit the spectacular Acropolis with its Parthenon and the visit the Acropolis Museum.
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry to Mykonos. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day at leisure to explore the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the island and its narrow winding streets.
Day at leisure. We suggest you visit one of the many beautiful beaches that the island has to offer including Platis Yialos, Aglos Ioannis and Elia Beach.
Day at leisure. Suggest a day trip to the World Heritage listed island of Delos, known for its archaeological sites.
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the port for your hydrofoil to Santorini. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day at leisure to explore the island. Suggest a visit to Oia, famous for its view of the sunset.
Day at leisure on this beautiful volcanic island. Continue exploring the island and taking in the unique breathtaking views of the white washed buildings carved into the cliff.
You will be picked up and transferred to Santorini airport or port.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation in Tourist Class (2-3 Star) hotels. Option to upgrade to Standard Class (4 Star) or Superior Class hotels (5 Star) hotels – ask for pricing
- Breakfast daily
- Athens City Tour with entrance fees (excludes tourist tax payable direct to operator)
- All ferries/hydrofoils as per itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Transfer Athens hotel to Piraeus Port
- Transfer Mykonos ferry to hotel
- Transfer Mykonos hotel to hydrofoil
- Transfer hydrofoil to Santorini hotel
- Transfer Santorini hotel to airport or port.
Call 1300 15 91 15 or click here for a personalised quote.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and exclude airfares. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. All prices based on low season, supplements apply for higher seasons or special events. All room types are lead-in room category. Prices are ‘from’ and are the lowest available at time of publication. Ask a consultant for exact pricing, dates, full inclusions and availability. If hotel is unavailable, a similar standard hotel will be recommended. Local city taxes may apply, which will need to be paid locally. Cancellation, amendment and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.