Style: Active, Ski & Winter, Special Occasion
World Famous Ice Hotel 2 Nights (Land Only)
A once in a lifetime experience!
Constructed to a new design each winter entirely from ice and snow, Sweden’s ICEHOTEL is one of the world’s most extraordinary buildings. Spend two nights in this breathtakingly beautiful hotel while enjoying a range of thrilling winter activities.
– Learn about Swedish Lapland and the Sami culture
– High chance of seeing the Northern Lights
– Experience classic winter safaris with reindeer and huskies.
Ask us for pricing for the best airfares from your departure location, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
On arrival in Kiruna you will transfer to the amazing ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjarvi. Winter in this part of Sweden is truly stunning, with an abundance of pure white snow and a good chance of seeing the ethereal aurora borealis flickering in the sky. The days lengthen as spring approaches, and by March day and night are of equal length.
Learn about the traditional Sami way of life on a guided reindeer safari. Return to the magnificent ICEHOTEL, where we highly recommend a drink in the surreal ICEBAR. (B)
Wake up to a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside before enjoying a sumptuous buffet breakfast. Then it’s out into the chilly morning air for an exhilarating dogsled ride across the frozen landscape. Transfer back to Kiruna this afternoon. (B)
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- 1 Night Ice Room accommodation at ICEHOTEL
- 1 Night Warm Room accommodation at ICEHOTEL
- Breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers Kiruna/Jukkasjarvi/Kiruna
- Raidu Sami culture and encounter with reindeer and reindeer safari
- Dog sled safari
- Winter clothing for included sightseeing.
Call 1300 15 91 15 or click here for a personalised quote.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and exclude airfares. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. All prices based on lowest price during available season, supplements apply for some dates or special events. Prices are ‘from’ and are the lowest available at time of publication. Ask a consultant for exact pricing, dates, full inclusions and availability. Cancellation, amendment and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.