Style: Food & Wine, Rest & Recharge
Jackalope Hotel, Mornington Peninsula 2 Night Hotel Offer
Just an hour’s drive from Melbourne and set on a pristine vineyard amid the Mornington Peninsula wine region, Jackalope Hotels’ debut property is a new standard in Australian accommodation. Hotel highlights include 45 luxury rooms and suites, a striking 30 metre infinity pool overlooking the vines, and immersive wine and culinary experiences delivered through two awarded restaurants, a winery, cellar door and cocktail bar.
Set under the arresting canopy of a slowly twinkling 10,000-globe chandelier, the hotel’s headline dining act, Doot Doot Doot, presents the region’s finest produce paired with a
daring selection of single vineyard wines. Rooms range from 38 square metres to a spacious 85 square metres in size and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, private terraces, kingsized beds and rain showers, while some rooms boast deep-soak Japanese baths.
– Explore the surrounding 11 hectare Willow Creek Vineyard. Try some of the most elegant single vineyard wines on the Mornington Peninsula at the hotel’s cellar door.
– Savour a mix of classic and experimental cocktails in the hotel’s bar, Flaggerdoot.
– Dine on a five course tasting menu at the hatted restaurant, Doot Doot Doot, or feast on fresh fare while overlooking the vineyard at the hotel’s cellar door restaurant, Rare Hare.
– Relax by the hotel’s 30 metre infinity pool.
– For guests only, pool deck conveniences include a heated plunge pool, all-day dining, and a poolside pavilion available for spa treatments or private dining.
Ask us for pricing for airfares from your departure location, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- 2 Nights accommodation at Jackalope Hotel in a Terrace room
- Breakfast daily at Doot Doot Doot
- Five course dinner with matching wines at Doot Doot Doot on one evening
- In-room mini bar
- Valet parking
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Free in-room movies
- Free WiFi.
Call 1300 15 91 15 or click here for a personalised quote.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation with breakfast daily. All prices are subject to availability and seasonal surcharges do apply and can pricing can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.