Style: Beach, Rest & Recharge, Romance, Special Occasion
Kandima Maldives 7 Night Package
On sale until 31 July 2018
Located on the largest island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima Maldives has the longest outdoor swimming pool in the Maldives, an abundance of water-sports, the largest beach club and tennis and basketball courts. It offers a marine biology centre, an art studio and cooking classes.
Located at a 30-minute flight from Male’ and followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island, the resort offers studios and villas with a private terrace and private pool. They offer endless tropical views.
For fitness lovers, Kandima Maldives has a gym with personal trainers and provides classes like anti-gravity yoga, Zumba, aqua-bike classes and POUND® fitness lessons. Guests can hire bikes or electric scooters.
Guests can choose among the 10 restaurants and bars the property offers. Sea Dragon serves authentic Chinese cuisine while Forbidden Bar plays live music in the night. Start the day at Aroma with fresh beverages and baked goods.
For total relaxation, choose from massages, facials and a range of Signature local treatments. The Kandima Kids Club is run by a multilingual team of certified child care-givers.
Couples particularly love Kandima, but it is a haven for families as well.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- Return domestic flight and speedboat transfer to/from the resort
- 7 Nights at Kandima Maldives
- All Inclusive meal plan:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner at Flavour or Zest restaurants only
- 20% Discount at all other a la carte restaurants except in villa dining and Sea Dragon
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the standard house brand menu during meals and at Reflections Bar and Breeze Bar
- Mini-bar restocked once per day with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Choice of 1 activity from Group Sunset Cruise, Group Dolphin Cruise, Group Local Island Excursion, Group Hand Line Fishing Excursion, Group Snorkeling Excursion
- Free use of gym, tennis courts, table tennis, darts, football fields, kayaks, snorkeling and windsurfing equipment
- Compulsory Green Tax, tourism tax and service charge included
- BONUS: Includes great discount offers. Save from $1,538 per couple (based on a Sky Studio)
- CHERRY EXCLUSIVE: Free bottle of wine upon arrival for bookings made before 30 June 2018.
Seaplane Upgrade Option
Upgrade from a domestic flight and speedboat transfer to seaplane transfers for $290* per person, return.
HONEYMOONERS – View the package here.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional taxes will apply. Transfers are by domestic flight and speedboat. On sale until 31 Jul 18. Pricing based on a stay pay offer of stay 7 nights, pay for 5 nights and earlybird special offer that must be booked at least 90 days prior to arrival for 1 Nov-23 Dec 2018 and 2019 travel dates. Pricing based on special discount offer for 11 May-31 Oct 2018 travel dates. All Inclusive plan inclusions based on 2018 inclusions. Subject to change for 2019 stays. All prices advertised include all discounts and special offers. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.