Style: Beach, Group Getaway, Romance, Special Occasion
Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives 5 Night Package
On sale until 31 August 2019
Set in Rasdhoo Atoll, on one of 5 islands located in this tiny archipelago, Kuramathi offers a naturally Maldivian holiday experience, with unique twists to suit everyone. Whether you are one half of a couple on a romantic getaway or part of a big family seeking to enjoy quality time together, whether you prefer undersea activities to overwater, whether you would rather indulge in sensual spa therapies than play a game of outdoor tennis, there is literally something for everyone. Come to Kuramathi and discover the Maldives at its best. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy the beautiful island: sun, sand, surf, mouth-watering food, range of villas to suit all budgets, diverse facilities and, of course, welcoming and friendly service that the Maldives is known for.
Kuramathi is located 56 kilometres west of the Male’ International Airport. The island is over 1.8km long, with acres of luxuriant vegetation surrounded by spectacular beaches tapering into an endless sandbank. Guest villas are scattered around lush gardens, facing secluded areas of long beaches or poised over water, and some feature additional luxuries such as outdoor jacuzzis or private pools.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- Return seaplane transfers
- 5 Nights at Kuramathi Maldives in a Water Villa with Jacuzzi
- Full Board meal plan with FREE upgrade to All Inclusive
- All Inclusive meal plan includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Haruge, Malaafaiy or Farivalhu restaurant
- 20% Discount on selected a la carte restaurants during dinner service when reservations made 24 hours in advance
- All soft drinks, canned juices, bottle house mineral water
- Imported liquors (except premium brands), over 50 alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, 3 house wines, draft beer in all restaurants and bars
- Soft drinks and mineral water from in-room mini bar
- High tea 3pm-5pm daily at the Island Coffee Shop, Dhoni Bar or Farivalhu restaurant
- Snorkelling equipment, windsurfing (excluding safety check and tuition fees)
- One visit to Rasdhoo, a neighbouring local island
- One sunset cruise per person, per stay
- BONUS: Includes 1 FREE night.
Honeymooners view the package here.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional taxes will apply. Pricing valid for dates above only. Other dates incur surcharges – ask for pricing. Seasonal surcharges may apply to airfares. On sale until 31 Aug 19. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.