Style: Beach, Rest & Recharge, Romance, Special Occasion
Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea 7 Night Package
On sale until 31 May 2019
Nestled on the island’s north shore, just by the village of Maharepa, the Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea (previously Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa) is ideally located between the majestic Cook’s Bay and Moorea’s Golf Course. It is only 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the ferry terminal, with boutiques, restaurants and a small shopping centre close by.
The resort offers a tasteful sense of Polynesia. There are 28 over-water bungalows built over the lagoon, 8 beach bungalows and 28 garden bungalows. Each garden bungalow features a private pool and a small garden. The remaining 22 rooms and 8 duplexes (ideal for families) of this 94-unit resort overlook the resort’s beautiful gardens. All categories feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, flat-screen television, DVD player and Wi-Fi.
You can of course relax at the resort and enjoy one of the largest infinity pools on the island, but the resort will also be happy to organise a full range of exciting excursions and activities.
Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea is a luxurious and convivial resort offering a warm welcome to honeymooners, families, nature lovers and scuba-divers.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades or travel outside the validity period.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares to Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui (including 23kg of luggage, meals and drinks)
- Airport meet and greet on arrival
- Return airport and pier transfers throughout
- Return catamaran to Moorea
- 5 Nights accommodation staying in a Garden View Room at Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea
- American breakfast daily in Moorea
- Free Circle Island Tour with the Belvedere and return transfers
- 30% Off accommodation – save $1,132
- 2 Nights accommodation staying in a Standard Room at Manava Suites Resort Papeete (1 night pre and 1 night post Moorea).
Upgrade to an Overwater Bungalow in Moorea from $329* per room, per night.
Add on a Cultural Experience at the Tiki Village Tour in Moorea from $138* per person.
Add Continental Breakfast in Papeete from $43* per person, per day.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Moorea Pearl has a compulsory city tax of 150XPF per person per night payable direct. Payment by credit or debit card incur a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.