Style: Beach, Rest & Recharge, Romance
Nautilus Resort Cook Islands 6 Night Package
On sale until 12 April 2019
This beautiful boutique resort, located beachfront on Muri Lagoon, epitomises the ideal island escape location. With the tropical palm studded Ta’akoka Islet enhancing the gorgeous lagoon and ocean views, guests will feel totally immersed in the tropical atmosphere. The resort boasts 18 luxury villas, some with unequalled lagoon views through to those nestled amongst lush tropical gardens filled with local fruits ready to eat straight off the trees.
Luxuries abound in the villas, with every villa boasting their own salt water plunge pool and large outdoor deck furnished with luxurious sunloungers and a dining setting, a lavish bathroom, a completely private open-air outdoor shower set amongst a tropical gardens. The spacious interior of the villas has been designed and decorated to reflect the tropical island location embracing important Polynesian design features.
The resort also showcases beachfront dining Polynesian style with a dining and bar facility that embraces Polynesian architecture, design and décor, catering for those who want a special dining experience or those who want a casual relax experience, with great Polynesian cuisine. The resort’s restaurant offers fine a la carte dining in the main dining area and a more casual dining experience on the patio. Indulge in a range of traditional treatments that include relaxing massages, body treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures in the resort’s Polynesian spa.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Air New Zealand to Rarotonga (including 23kgs of checked luggage)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 6 Nights’ accommodation with guaranteed early check-in at Nautilus Resort in a Garden Are with private plunge pool
- Bonuses and discounts – save $600!
- Full breakfast daily
- 1 x Bottle of Nautilus wine per room, per stay
- Bonus: Lagoon cruise with BBQ lunch for 2 adults
- Arrival fruit platter
- Your own private outdoor salt water plunge pool
- Wireless and broadband internet access
- Water sports equipment and resort activities
- Concierge service – to explore the island of Rarotonga
- Kids concierge for children 5 years of age and older.
Upgrade to a Works Fare with in-flight movies, meals and beverages from $80* per person.
Add extra nights from $325* per person, per night.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. All departures from Brisbane and Melbourne are via Sydney, passengers might have to overnight in Sydney if no suitable connecting flight is available on the same day (both directions). The cost of an overnight is not included in the package price. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.