Style: Beach, Romance, Special Occasion
OBLU by Atmosphere Maldives 5 Night Package
On sale until 15 December 2019
An exhilarating 50-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport lies the Helengeli Island, North Male Atoll. Having had gone through a full make-over, the island has been re-launched as OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli. This resort offers a conclusive All-Inclusive Plan, showcasing 116 villas with vibrant, trendy and colourful interiors fused with tropical Maldivian designs, without affecting the natural aesthetics of the lush green island itself.
The OBLU Experience offers guests high quality world cuisine paired with a range of activities including superlative diving, watersports and a serene Garden Spa. The resort strives to be a “Best in Class” Maldivian beach holiday experience. Helengeli Island has a wonderful reputation worldwide, for its incomparably exotic house-reef and superb channel diving, just meters from the shoreline. The unique feature of Helengeli House Reef, is that it lies right at a primary entrance to Male Atoll, in the middle of a channel (channel on both sides of the island). Hence, fish life especially Pelagic are aplenty around the Reef.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Singapore Airlines
- 5 Nights at OBLU by Atmosphere
- Return speedboat transfers
- All Inclusive meal package
- BONUS OFFERS:
- Includes buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at The Spice Restaurant
- In-villa minibar stocked with non-alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited beverages served daily from 9am to 1am daily including selection of house wines, beers, cocktails, spirits and soft drinks, juice, tea and coffee
- One Sunset Fishing excursion per adult per stay
- One Local Island excursion per adult per stay
- Evening finger food service on all days of stay (4pm-6.30pm)
- Use of 3 non-motorised water sports per stay (stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, pedalos).
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation and include return economy airfares ex Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Melbourne with Singapore Airlines ‘N’ class, including taxes and fuel surcharges. Stopovers in Singapore are permitted in both directions, however additional taxes will apply. Transfers are speedboat return from airport to the resort. Includes earlybird special that must be booked at least 60 days prior to arrival for 2020 travel dates. On sale until 15 Dec 19. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.