Style: Beach, Group Getaway
Poppy’s on the Lagoon Vanuatu 7 Night Package
On sale until 28 February 2019
Friendly, personal and committed to making your holiday experience fantastic. Poppy’s on the Lagoon is situated right on the beach at Erakor Lagoon and yet only a 15 minute walk into Port Vila. Every villa and apartment is fully self contained, but we also include a lovely free tropical breakfast. Facilities at the resort include 1 acre of tropical gardens and three small swimming pools (one for adults) a day spa on site and free use of non motorised water sports. The restaurant called LEAF offers a simple menu fresh from the garden and markets. Staff at Poppy’s on the Lagoon make each guest feel very special and children are very welcome.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares to Port Vila (including checked luggage, meals and drinks)
- Return airport transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation staying at Poppy’s on the Lagoon in a Lagoon View Studio
- 35% Off accommodation – save up to $710!
- Tropical breakfast daily
- Refreshing welcome juice on arrival
- Use of non-motorised water sports facilities including kayaks and traditional outrigger canoe
- Use of BBQ facilities
- Complimentary limited internet access
- Tourism Levy
- Mele Cascades Waterfall Tour with Secret Garden and BBQ lunch
- Port Vila Tour
- Ekasup Feast with Kava Ceremony and traditional dance show
- Airfare sale – save up to $430!
Upgrade to a Garden View Bungalow from $38* per room, per night.
Upgrade to a Beachfront Spa Bungalow from $102* per room, per night.
Add a Grand Efate Tour from $120* per person.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person in twin-share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Departures from Cairns, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne might require an overnight stay in Brisbane or Sydney at client’s own expenses if no connecting flight is available on the same day. This cost is not included in the package price. Valid for sales and travel as specified or until sold out. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.