Style: Culture & History, Romance
Romance in Royal Rajasthan, India 8 Night Private Tour
Luxury accommodation with your own driver and private guide
India is a land of fantasy, colour and intrigue and bristles with a mind-stirring mix of landscapes and cultural traditions. From the soaring snow-dusted mountains of the far north to the steamy sun-washed beaches of the deep south, India’s dramatic terrain is breathtaking. Along with abundant natural beauties, exquisitely carved temples rise majestically out of pancake-flat deserts and crumbling old fortresses peer over plunging ravines. The complex culture of this magnificent 5000 year old civilisation has long captivated the imagination. India’s sheer diversity and cultural strength cannot fail to impress even the most seasoned traveller.
Travelling anywhere in India is a visually rich experience, though for your special celebration, we’ve chosen an experience that is more than just visual. You’ll stay in palaces, dine on your own private balcony over-looking the Taj Mahal, sightsee in a vintage car, explore a fort riding an elephant, discover inner harmony through yoga, be enriched with a spa treatment floating on a lake. Your journey through this intoxicating country will blaze in your memory long after you’ve left its shores. India – incredible India!
Ask us for pricing for airfares from your departure location, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Romance in Royal Rajasthan Itinerary
Transfer to The Claridges hotel.
Tour of Old Delhi and food tasting through local bazaar. Private home for a food demonstration and tasting.
Agra Fort and private dinner at your hotel at the ITC Mughal, A Luxury Collection Hotel.
Taj Mahal for sunrise. Visit Fatehpur Sikri en route to Samode Haveli hotel, Jaipur.
Amber Fort. Then to Dera Amer for an elephant safari. After lunch do a city tour of Jaipur, including vintage car ride.
A village walk followed by a visit to Dhikola Fort to enjoy sunset and a high tea. Al fresco dinner with champagne at Shahpura Bagh.
Visit Ranakpur Jain Temples. Lunch at Fatehgagh Palace and later continue your journey to Hotel Fateh Garh, Udaipur.
Visit the City Palace. Special tour of Walk for the Tongawallahs (horse drawn carriage). Evening boat ride on Lake Pichola in a Shikara (traditional boat) with canapés as the sun goes down.
Morning at leisure, transfer to airport for included flight to Delhi.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- 2 Nights Delhi at The Claridges in a Club Room
- Walking tour of Old Delhi with food expert followed by cooking class
- 1 Night in Agra at ITC Mughal, A Luxury Collection Hotel in a Mughal Chambers Room
- Tours of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
- Private dinner in your room in Agra
- 2 Nights at Samode Haveli, Jaipur in a Deluxe Suite
- Elephant safari with lunch following tour of Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Jaipur sightseeing including vintage car transport
- 1 Night Shahpura Bagh in a Suite including al fresco champagne dinner
- 2 Nights in Udaipur at Fateh Garh Hotel in a Heritage Chambers Room
- Horse drawn carriage sightseeing of Udaipur
- Traditional boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by private romantic pool side dinner overlooking City Palace and Jag Mandir
- All transport with driver and sightseeing with guide provided exclusively for you
- Flight included Udaipur to Delhi on Day 9
- Daily breakfast, 5 lunches, and 3 dinners included.
Upgrade to Luxury Hotels and Palaces
Agra – The Oberoi Amarvilas in a Premier Room
Jaipur – Taj Rambagh Palace in a Palace Room
Udaipur – Oberoi Udaivilas in a Premier Room
Ask for pricing for your travel dates.
Call 1300 15 91 15 or click here for a personalised quote.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are based on two people, twin share and exclude international airfares. Domestic airfare from Udaipur to Delhi is included in the price. Surcharges may apply during peak periods. Ask for details and pricing for your travel dates. All prices are subject to availability and currency fluctuations and can change without notice. Cancellation and change fees will apply. Other conditions apply. Payment by debit or credit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.