Style: Beach, Bucket List, Food & Wine, Safari & Wildlife
Sal Salis, Western Australia 4 Night Package (Land Only)
Sal Salis is a remote, beachside safari camp nestled in the dunes of Western Australia’s Cape Range National Park, on the shores of Ningaloo Reef. With just nine luxury wilderness tents on property, you will share this striking location and one of Australia’s best kept natural secrets with few others.
Each year between April and July, these slow-moving, gentle, filter-feeding sharks migrate past Ningaloo Reef following the mass spawning of coral. Swimming with them is one of the greatest wildlife experiences on earth and Ningaloo is the best place in the world to do so.
The tour features an exclusive spotter aircraft to search the reef for whale sharks, allowing the boat to move freely and venture to its own areas, allowing as much time in the water with the sharks as possible.
Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef at different coral sites with abundant tropical fish life. The crew also searches for turtles, dolphins, dugongs, rays and sea birds throughout the day.
Consider adding on a stay in Perth or the amazing Kimberleys.
Ask us for pricing for the best airfares from your departure location, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- 4 Nights accommodation in a Wilderness Tent at Sal Salis, Western Australia
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a select open bar
- National Park fees
- Use of all snorkel gear including wet suits
- Sal Salis guided wilderness activities including guided snorkels, kayaking snorkels and walks in the Cape Range National Park
- 1 x Whale shark swim experience with return transfers to Tantabiddi Boat Ramp.
Rates exclude transfers and flights.
Call 1300 15 91 15 or click here for a personalised quote.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Inclusions subject to change without notice. Return road transfers from Learmonth Airport or Exmouth town are not included and must be booked separately. Rates include daily service. Whale shark charters will operate daily. Minimum age for snorkelling is 10 years however younger children can observe. In the event that the whale shark excursion is cancelled due to bad weather, a full refund for this component will be paid, or guests can rebook this for the next day on a shared cruise and refund the difference. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Due to the property’s remote location internet access is not possible. Full payment must be received 45 days prior to guests’ arrival. For bookings made within 45 days, payment must be received within 48 hours of booking. Within 45 days of arrival all monies will be forfeited. Other terms and conditions apply, ask for details. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.