Style: Beach, Bucket List, Rest & Recharge, Romance
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Resort, Tahiti 9 Night Package
On sale until 22 March 2019
Built near a protected marine area, Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort offers a peaceful and tranquil lagoon, free of all motorised water activities, allowing for ultimate relaxation.
Enjoy the two restaurants, Pure and K, a unique culinary experience blending French sophistication with Polynesian influences. Lively entertainment, cocktails, and all day snacks are also available at the poolside bar “Vue” as well as at the “Beach” bar.
Relax in the luscious SoSpa with 7 treatment rooms surrounding a magical plunge pool. Numerous activities are available from the 18 hole golf course, to kayaking, wake boarding, stand up paddle boarding, and jet skiing to black pearl jewellery shop are available.
Ask us for pricing for departures from other locations, additional nights, room upgrades and travel outside the validity dates.
Looking for a Tahiti package at a different resort – we have lots of resorts on sale, so just ask us for a quote!
Travel Validity Dates & Pricing
- Return economy airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals and drinks)
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport/pier transfers throughout
- Return catamaran to Moorea
- 5 Nights accommodation at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Superior Overwater Bungalow
- Reduced rates – save $1370!
- American breakfast
- Unlimited WiFi
- Complimentary mini-bar, refilled daily, with 2 soft drinks, 2 beers, still and sparkling water
- Complimentary Authentic Moana Lagoon Excursion with BBQ lunch on a motu
- 2 Nights pre and 2 nights post (4 nights total) accommodation at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel in a Luxury Garden Room
- American buffet breakfast
- Mini-bar filled once per day with fruit juices, soda, local beers, still and sparkling bottle of water
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, snorkelling equipment, sand bottom swimming pool, tennis and beach volley ball
- Access to the resort’s Workshop l’Atelier
- Access to internet on hotel computers in the lobby.
Add on a 3 course dinner at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort from $140* per person.
Add on a 2 hour jet ski guided tour from $290* per person.
Where You'll Be Staying
The Fine Print
* Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. City Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at Moorea Resort and City Tax of 150xpf (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at Tahiti Resort. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights and discounts are already included in costs. Payment by credit or debit card incurs a surcharge.
3, 6, 9 or 12 Months Interest Free* Payment Options Available!
Please ask your consultant for more details. *Interest free finance is applied only to promotional transactions for the specified period. Balances outstanding at the end of the promotional period will form part of the normal account balances and will accrue interest at the cash advance rate current at the time. Monthly repayments are required and calculated at 3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is higher. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees, and charges apply and are available on application. Annual fee of $79. Minimum purchase amount $500. Offer available everyday. Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. Australian credit licence 232595.
Pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points~
~ Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Each participating helloworld travel agency is independently owned. Travel Agent service charges may apply. Subject to hotel and airline availability.